from Healthy Doggie Biscuts Book by Jonna Anne
1 C cornmeal
1 C whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
4 oz tuna fish (canned in oil)
1/2 C water
1. Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
2. Puree tuna with oil and water in food processor.
3. Blend dry and wet ingredients to form a dough.
4. Roll out about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I actually think Behr would like this better without being baked. He prefers soft treats and refuses Milkbones these days. Maybe that's because I'm making his treats!