Sunday, September 28, 2008

Freezing Meals???

I started looking into cooking in advance for my good friend Catherine. She is due in December with her first son, Luke!

Here are some blogs and things I've found and want to try.

Laura's Recipes
http://laurasrecipecollection.wordpress.com/
She has a category called "Freezer Friendly"
Baked pasta w/ sausage (listed as spinich pasta w/ sausage in my blog)
Spaghetti sauce
Meatballs
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken stroganoff
Chicken fajita (just the chicken, obviously)
Taco meat
Sloppy joes
BBQ pork/beef (I just use a beef or pork loin roast and a bottle of sauce and throw it in the crock pot all day)
Home-made bread loaves
Home-made pizza &/or just the dough
Macaroni and cheese
Chicken ala king


Uncanny only cooks once a month!
http://adventuresinmyfreezer.blogspot.com/
She uses this book Once-A-Month Cooking.
My library doesn't have it :-(

I even found someone named Ally (nestie) to send me and Catherine 26 pages of freezer friendly recipes!





No comments:

Post a Comment