Monday, August 16, 2010

Vegas Dining

Our most fancy night was at:
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant

From our seat you could watch the Bellagio fountain show. This little cup of something was to cleanse your palate, I think it was like avocado soup.
This was my appetizer Warm Shrimp, Summer Vegetables, Avocados
I also ordered a medium rare Char Broiled Filet Mignon Accompanied with Lemon Parsley Butter. Although I should have gotten it rare.



After riding the rollercoaster at NY NY hotel we had dessert at a cafe there, my favorite Mousse!
Then we headed to Zumanity!


This was the metro sexual shirt that helped get Will on Zumanity stage and the shirt off!
We ate at an Asian restaurant in MGM Grand, which happened to be the same night as Lady Ga Ga and there were some bizarre, I'm not sure that ever describes it, crazy outfits/wigs/shoes.
Some other dining highlights.
Delmonico Steakhouse in The Venetian was awesome. I had beef tartar and lobster bisque that was delicious!
Le Burger Brassiere in between Bally's and Paris was really good. Since I saw they had a french fry sampler, I figured they must be good. Waffle and petite fries were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment