Sunday, May 13, 2012

18 Weeks


Have I grown? I can't tell, but I did get two really cute maternity dresses from two mom's in my class last week. So I'm not hiding it, I'm probably sticking it out.

Today is Mother's Day, and I am 18 weeks pregnant. I have 154 more days to go! We have decided upon the name Stella, at least we think...and this week she is the size of a sweet potato. It is so odd saying she, and not it. I also have noticed this whole baby thing is like the wedding was...my wedding, my day, my plan, my idea...um, our/ours/we need to come back to my vocabulary, it's not just MY daughter :-)

I still feel really good. I sleep a lot on the weekend, but during the week somehow I am good to go. This past weekend I went to Columbia for Rory's Party and got to shop all day with my mom on Saturday. It was way fun. Before we left Will said, "I see a lot of pink in my future."

No comments:

Post a Comment