Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rant for the day

Alright I've watched so much tv today. We only have a few channels so the variety isn't huge but it has enough crap on it for sure.

So far on Ricki Lake, who knew she was still on? Well she is...today with her favorite psychic man. I tell ya that crap is ridiculous. Did you lose a grandfather? Did someone use a cane? No shit. Someone forty years old yes has lost a grandfather and duh they were old someone used a cane. Pure dumb.

Now I am on to Dr. Oz. mainly because he has on the Long Island medium and I've never seen her, except for the time Kelly Ripa acted like her. :)

Dr. Oz is such crap too even without Teresa. 

Since I'm on a rant. Doctors suck too. I went today, feeling better but still bad. They did nothing. First they made me wait 25 hours to get my appointment. Then didn't even look in my ears, nose nothing. Looks like stomach bug ran its course, keep taking muscinex. No joke? Tell me something I don't know.


1 comment:

  1. I mean, look in my ears just to make me feel better or something, gahhh! Thats ridiculous! I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete