Sunday, August 11, 2013

Groundhog Day


Ok I've never watched the whole movie, but enough people use the phrase...so yes this is what I'm feeling.

When I left my post op appointment it was like a whole replay of last summer. Another loss, no blissful months of happiness ahead, a big bill, and a prescription for ativan. In hopes that this happy pill will make going back to work easier. Again.

Just three more days until I have to go back.
I must come up with good answer for the normal question:
"How was your summer?"

-It was good. Yours? Then only talk about them.
-Great. I survived two Carnival cruises.
-Nice. But I wish it were longer.

(Stop looking at my belly) no. I'm not pregnant. I know you are looking cause you want me to be, me to.

I plan to pack my lunch to avoid chatting, and eating in my room. Also so my pregnant friends don't feel like they have to shield their joy, and so I don't cry over their happiness. Once the girls return, it will be fine. We will all be busy, and go about our routines. I just gotta make it ten more days.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is a very hard time for you. I think about you some everyday. Hope some days right now are okay instead of them ALL being shitty. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete