Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hot Pink

Yes I love got pink. It doesn't even occur to me until times like today. I was grabbing all my things about to head into Lowes.

Here is what I saw:
Shirt, wallet, purse, lid to cup. Thankfully I didn't take my cup, cause that would have looked ridiculous.

Then I head inside, once again look down. Oh my, and I'm carrying this:


Haha. I love this color. Now I am beginning to see when I bring personal items to my classroom my students sigh loudly and mention that whatever it is, is pink too.

What is your favorite color?

1 comment:

  1. thank god for those black pants...

    favorite colors right now: Black. White. Beige. Blue.

    Went to TJ Maxx bought some fall clothes recently. EVERYTHING was black and white except one shirt was blue.

    I'm sure that doesn't surprise you..

    ReplyDelete