Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bed Time

Jenna has been sleeping in the rock n' play next to our bed. She also sleeps in the crook of my arm in all beds around the house. We played musical beds on some nights. Just this week I thought let me lay her in the crib. She slept until midnight as easy as that...the next night and since she's slept until 2am. I didn't sleep at all. It's like I was lost and not sure what to do with myself. I would wake an watch on the monitor probably hourly. 

Bedtime comes so early I don't want to put her down. I still wanna play with her. She goes to bed swaddled about 6:45. She usually wakes up at 2:00, 4:00, and 6:45. I get her up for the day at 6:45. 

She is all smiles, it's so awesome seeing that as you walk into her room. Next we play about 15 minutes. Jenna is loving anything baby Einstein since they light up. Then she's ready to nurse. What a great way to start the day. Not sure how this will translate on a workday...I leave the house at 6:50. We shall see! Three more work weeks until Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment