Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Leaving Jenna

This week I returned to work. I had mixed feelings. I was excited to teach because I do love teaching. However leaving Jenna made me sad, I wanted to stay home and have fun. She couldn't have a better babysitter than Lovey. 

Regardless I just want to stay home with them and hang out. My biggest worry is that working will mess up breast-feeding. I worry that my supply will tank because were not nursing. Pumping is definitely a job. It's hard. It's not easy. I see how people quit so I'm definitely looking for support. I pump three times a day or more. I pump after she eats at 6:30 again at 9:30 at 12 and at 3 unless I skip school and leave early. 

All in all we survived. Jenna drank from a bottle. I pumped and taught. It was a good week overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment