Sunday, February 3, 2008

Parmesan Artichoke Dip

I got this recipe from my mama and usually take it to any party I'm invited to. All my friends love this...so I decided to add it here, that way they aren't calling at 11pm asking for it ;-P Just joking Jaimie!!!

Canned whole artichokes, drained
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup mayo (helman’s is less greasy)
5 drops of hot sauce

Mash artichokes.
Then mix with the rest of the ingredients. Spray dish, then bake 350 for about 30 minutes until brown and bubbly. Sometimes I dab out the grease with a paper towel...it's pretty excessive!

Serve with tortilla chips!

1 comment:

  1. Do you eat this with tortilla chips, or crackers, or what?

    I'm a friend of Catherine and Rachael's, btw...not just a random. I like the idea of putting up recipes. I'm always looking for something new and yummy to cook. You cook a ton! Thanks for all of the great ideas!

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete