I have so much to say....I feel like my head just might explode, and of course today is Parent Conference Day.
Let me list them here:
- Teaching Certificate expires June 30, 2011 (SLACK)
- Must sign up for 2 college classes and have a job with all the stuff listed below fabulous (most of you say no biggie, we all did it) Well I have not, remember? I did my M.Ed. alone without teaching.
- Behr on this medication is not himself and it's stressing us out-starving, can't walk, doesn't obey commands
- Banding year at school-for a raise (right now) Huge reflection journal of all teaching due Feb 2012
- Multiple jobs for the summer (tutoring like mad $40/hr)
- Buying a house, short sale--do you have the answers?
- Cramps, wow haven't been off the pill in 15 years
- Need to eat more I haven't weighed this little since I don't know when, I'm blaming it on all of the above
- oh and another break in unit W yesterday...and our most defensive weapon, Behr, has been medicated for seizures...great.