Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Brain

They say all the blood is rushing to your belly, so you get baby brain AKA forgetful and dumb.

Last night I did...I went to Boulevard Diner before my babysitting job.
They were hanging the specials menu. They were all written in black, and then some random numbers were in red to the left hand side.

After looking at it for a while, I couldn't figure out what those numbers were. So I asked the waitress, "What do those numbers mean?" and it gets worse, I could have waited for her answer, but no I said, "like how many portions you have left?" my thought they get up on that board and erase as they sell them...really?

She said, "um they are prices"
Holy cow, I felt like such an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. That may be the best baby brain story EVER! Hah love ya.

    ReplyDelete