Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thirty two

Isn't that the name of a company? Anyhow, that is how old I am as of this past Wednesday. I was worried about my birthday not being fun since I am old, but it was really nice. I had a good day.
My classroom this year is heavenly. I have a very small group of 11, which is abnormal. The ages range from 7.2 to 8.4 which is a pretty big span. Everyday I am with these 11 girls, adults compliment them often. The class is a very compassionate bunch. I know most of these families well, I only have three new families I didn't know well at the beginning of the year. So far so good.

I started reading Happier at Home night before last on my nook. This book is written by Gretchin Rubin, who also wrote The Happiness Project, which I really enjoyed. What are you reading these days?

...alright going to do stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment