Sunday, January 20, 2013

Love...

What are your plans? Valentine's day is approaching very soon. I love the countdowns I've seen, but as Will would tell you. I make these cute things and a. he never uses them (like turns in coupons) or b. we don't do the dates I create!

Anyway, I really like these love quotes from movies and/or tv:

“You make me want to be a better man.” – Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets

“If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?” –  ---I ADORE THIS MOVIE, I completely forgot about it!

“Your eyes are the sweetest stars I’ve ever seen.” – Moulin Rouge

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge


“Love is a many splendid thing; Love lift us up where we belong; All you need is love.” –Moulin Rouge
“Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time.” –Moulin Rouge 


Clearly, I LOVE Moulin Rouge. Does anyone else?


These remind me of precious baby Stella:
“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.” – 

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – Annie

“A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same.” – 

“If the people we love are stolen from us,
The way to have them live on, is to remember them.
Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.” – The Crow

From http://www.tipjunkie.com/holiday-crafts/50-famous-love-quotes-2/

1 comment:

  1. I, too, heart Casper & the Moulin Rouge quotes are really sweet. Great Annie quote as well! See you this weekend. Hope the rest of your week is super.

    ReplyDelete