Sunday, January 6, 2013

This week's menu

GOAL: Get My Ducks In A Row! ...what does that mean anyway?

--From Wise geek dot com
1. having one's ducks in a row would be a metaphor for having all of the bowling pins organized and properly placed before sending the next ball down the lane.

hmmm, pins were once called ducks, my new fact for the day!

2.Mother ducks often corral their young offspring into manageable straight lines before traveling over land or water.

Anyway, I haven't been to work in 16 days! Back to normal, here we go!

Things I never made last week:
Penne & Sausage 
Croque Madame Sandwich with Creamy Tomato Basil Soup

New Stuff:
Steaks with veggie rice
Salmon for Will, a new recipe found here, and tilapia for me with this balsamic cauliflower
Freezer Chicken  prep for next week
Then we will see what happens for the rest of the week :-)




Are your ducks in a row for the week ahead?

I find it odd that I have blogged twice about ducks, the last time was Feb 2011 "Be Like a Duck"

More importantly, have you watched Duck Dynasty? Oh holy smokes, I love that show. I watched it a few times, and didn't care for it, but now my eyes water when Si doesn't pretty much anything. 

Here is a clip:
Momma's Boy : "They'll [goats] fit just right in the back of your Escalade"


1 comment: