Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Go Time

Each month, on the day this comes 

something rocks my boat. When I think of my list of excuses I realize it's Dumb. No it's me or us, not any other outside force. I can only control myself. If I'm sad, that's my fault. 

I've got to move on, get happy, and do this in like three hours. 

Tips?

Please don't say just relax. If I had no idea what I was doing and didn't know my body, that might be easier to do. I may fire my therapist for saying it, please don't join that club.

It's very easy for you to say just relax, for me it sounds ridiculous. Ridiculous but I know you mean well, and yes I should probably try it. 

But for now, shh. At least let me think it's my own idea should I try it.

As I go to hit publish I think of what everyone thinks of me. I really live my life in two week increments. Two weeks POAS, then trying really hard for two more weeks to not POAS. Repeat. It is sad, I hope you realize I know that, I am sad for me too.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't a sad, lowly person. What happened to you, Will, & Stella was sad. Of course you feel the way you do because y'all are going through this right now. This isn't something that happened years ago. There's no wrong in taking it 2 weeks, 1 week, or a day at a time. You do what you need to carry on & 1 day you will feel hopeful & happiness again. :-)

    ReplyDelete