Thursday, May 15, 2014

First Cry

I haven't cried in a long time...I feel like the weird one, I don't cry at commercials or at sappy stuff...but really, I know this, this is me. I don't cry. Not usually, certainly not around people. Well the first tears just streaked my face.

This movie comes out on Saturday, and of course is a Lifetime Movie...Return To Zero, based on a true story of a couple having a stillbirth son. Just the trailer itself is heavy. Ya know I didn't have a stillbirth, but the majority of my support group has been there. In my world, at least, it's not discussed. I know of no one else except from my group that has had a stillbirth. Do you?

I really want to watch this movie, I have asked Mama to record it for me. But really I would never watch this movie with anyone, I'm quite sure.

http://vimeo.com/94229672
Return To Zero Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment