Friday, March 6, 2015

Half a year old!


Sweet baby Jenna is 6 months old!

Jenna had her first sickness this month. However, she was a trooper at her 6 mo appt., but remind me to not get shots again if she is sick. She had terrible congestion and a wet cough. The following day was really hard on her, so rough that Mom called me home from work! 

Jenna is changing so much. She is extremely alert and really wants to move. She enjoys sitting in the laundry basket and pulling up on the side. She can really move around on her belly. Jenna will now lift her arms when she wants to be picked up. 

She is getting better in the car if you time it perfectly.

Jenna has eaten, or I should say sucked on and played with apple slices, whole banana, avocado, and oatmeal cereal. The avocado was the hardest to handle. The oatmeal she made the worst faces. When she does swallow some, her whole body shivers. She also ate some paper from our mortgage bill. 

Jenna can now sit in a high chair when we go out to eat. Before we head in, i grab a few Clorox wipes. Then I obsessively clean the table and chair. 



It's still cold so Jenna wears footed pjs most days. Here are some pictures!


I don't want to lay down for this picture...ok I give, sit up! 




She can now ride on my back. 💙 Will got his own Tula for Valentine's Day. 


Jenna also got in a pool this month.
The pool at my work is 89 degrees and the room feels like a sauna! 

Afterwards...



1 comment:

  1. Love her faces. Soooo pretty. She's coming along quite nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete