Sunday, April 19, 2015

8 months!

This sweet baby girl is such a joy. Jenna is so much fun to be around and she is always so happy. I think she's a great baby. She makes me want to have a dozen more.  

This month Jenna is so curious. She is trying to figure out how everything works. She prefers to play with anything that's not a toy. She enjoys pulling up. She makes it onto her knees or one knee and one foot. Only a few times has she gotten to her feet. 

I can't wait until summer. So very soon I will be able to hang out with her all day. I love just sitting around and watching her. 

Some mornings she sleeps in, but some times she wakes up. I love it when she wakes early enough so I can nurse and snuggle one more time before leaving for the day. She and I still sleep together. 




2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie and you two are such loving parents! These are adorable pictures!
    G'mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to see all her new things. Yay, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete