Saturday, June 20, 2015

10 months!


I can't believe Jenna is already 10 months old! 

She has had many outings this month. Story time at the library, new parks, children's museum, and our first trip to the little gym.  


I was unsuccessful getting a sticker or that new headband on her😏

She is beginning to do odd things with her tongue, almost like feeling her bottom gum. She is also really gnawing on her pointer finger on the back left side. Just maybe, she might be getting a tooth! 

We have watched Jenna learn to do so  many things this past week. She can now put the ball toys at the top of the ramp and lets the roll down. Also each time we get out of bed, I have made her turn around and go down off the bed feet first. This morning, at exactly 10 months old she did it on her own. I felt so silly making her do this, and now I see yes it works. This makes me wish I had done sign language too. Maybe it's not too late. 

Jenna has also learned naughty things like dropping items off the balcony and off her high chair tray on purpose. She also might have had her first tantrum. I tried to put a shoe on her foot. She lost her mind, she was shaking she was so angry. 

At her appointment today we learned she is borderline anemic. We came home with a list of foods to eat more of, but I imagine we will have to supplement with vitamin drops. 



^this is how we leave the room now, trashed!

90% height! I was just saying look how tall she looks in these pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment