Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sleeping

One thing I rarely discuss is sleep...for one because as soon as you share or boast it changes greatly and your slumber comes crashing down. 

The other reason because it's just a hot topic. If I say anything about our sleep, jaws drop. Then I feel immediately like I'm ruining her, and the decisions I've made are the most horrible things out there. Overall just very unsupported. It took me a while to stop talking about sleep. I also realized doctors are good at sick people not sleep or nutrition, kinda like vets to dogs 😉

We do cosleep. I love it. I plan to continue at this time. However this week I decided to try the crib for her naps. I nurse and once asleep rock for 5 minutes, then I sit still for 5 more minutes before transferring to her crib. ...and you know what it worked. She has been held for 290 days of naps and bam just like that it worked. She is transferred successfully and sleeps for about 30-40 minutes. 

Now that she naps alone I miss her. 😂 I know...so silly. Here are some pics, even in the pack and play as we practice for travel. 



Love these comebacks for all my boasting mom friends that brag about sleep, ha 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/07/11-comebacks-for-parents-of-babies-who-do-not-sleep-5138138/

No comments:

Post a Comment