Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beef Stew

For once when I asked, "Anything you would like for dinner this week?" I actually got an answer!!! Woo HOO!


Will said Beef Stew...great can't find my recipe, call Ga Ga she can't find hers either...okay this is easy enough...google it, gee they put all kinds of stuff I didn't intend on including.

So I pulled together what I had....


Ingredients: red potatoes, celery, onion, extra lean beef pieces, carrots, 1/2 cup water
7 hours on low...done.
But I was so hungry by the time Will got home I forgot to take a picture. But it was YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made stew in a while. This will probably get made next week. If I knew you could cook I have would come do to visit for dinner instead of watching Will's competitions.

    Regards,
    Conor

    ReplyDelete