Friday, June 20, 2008

Carb Night!

Baked Mostaccioli, Green beans with roasted nuts and cranberries, and crescent rolls! We haven't had cresent rolls in FOREVER!


Green beans with roasted nuts and cranberries
I love these green beans! They had so much flavor.
From Real Simple Mag

Fresh beans trimmed
some EVOO
some nuts (I used cashews)
some dried cranberries

Boil beans for 4 min. Drain, and mix with EVOO, nuts, and cranberries. YUMMY!


Baked Mostaccioli
From Healthy Cooking Apr/May 08
This reminds me of lasagna. I found mostaccioli, but it wasn't whole wheat, so I got penne instead, they look just alike to me. I split the recipe and froze half.

Wow this recipe is long...I may type it out another day! I can't find it online either. This one is close: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Baked-Mostaccioli

No comments:

Post a Comment