Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cherry Trifle

I really don't know why I make desserts...I never eat it, I usually don't like it, and Will is on a diet.
But I tried again and gave 1/2 of the trifle to The Taylor Family down the street. It was pretty so I wanted to post it, but I didn't love it. If it had more cherries, and less chocolate I'd had been a fan. ...and yes I tasted it after I gave it the The Taylor's, I hope they enjoyed it more than I did!
I can't give credit for the recipe b/c I found it torn out without the name of the magazine. However, Margo Seegrist, of Shelton, WA sent it in.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of want to try this. What all was in it? I think I must have missed the directions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The family LOVED it...except Jay because he does not like cheeries. I thought it was yummy also! I think it would be good made with strawberries. I need to get the recipe from you.

    ReplyDelete